Saturday 21 December 2013

Winter Challenge Plans!


Stephanie from Cover2Cover set up a challenge that included knocking books off your TBR before the year 2014 ends and I thought that it would be fun to participate. I've wanted to do a challenge for awhile, so once I saw this, I immediately signed up. Since I'm off  for Christmas Break, here are the books I plan to read: 


Need To Finish Reading:

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Even though I don't like this series too much, I really want to see how this ends even if I know I may be disappointed. 

2. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
I'm finally reaching the end of this series :(. But at least, this one is in Ash's POV. I can't wait to see how this series end. 

3. Countdown by Michelle Rowen
I'm about seven chapters in and so far, so good! I'm quite surprised to find this novel to be a sci-fi/dystopian standalone - it's rare to find one nowadays. 
Need To Start:


4. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
In the summer, I read her novel, Going Too Far and I loved it! I've heard some amazing things about this one. 

5. Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
I can't tell you how excited I am to read this. After having my heart shattered in Dare You To, I'm so glad Isaiah has his own story. Hopefully this won't disappoint!

6. Forget You by Jennifer Echols
Another book by Jennifer Echols? Yes. She impressed me so much that I must read all of her books. 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining! Good luck on your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you achieve your goals as well!

      Delete
  2. i could add the iron fey book 2 in my list of reading but i'm not sure i will manage with what i should give priority too

    anyway good luck in reaching your goals and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely add it to your list. I love the Iron Fey series! Thanks! Good luck to you too!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I joined the challenge as well. How are you doing with your goals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've read four of the six books. I'm currently reading Crash Into You right now.

      Delete